Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our Halloween fun this week









We carved a pumpkin last weekend and Rachel was the one to draw on most of the face and she helped a little with doing the cutting. I bought a teeny tiny little pumpkin carving knife at Wal-mart and it worked great! Rachel doesn't like anything yucky on her hands, so I did most of the scooping of the insides. Here are some pictures of carving the pumpkin and one from today of Rachel with her pumpkin. Matt took the cool one of her looking through the pumpkin mouth. Pretty neat, huh? Every night, Rachel wants to play trick or treat so she pretends that she doesn't live at our house and makes me go in the house and she and Daddy come to the door and ring the doorbell. She's got it down for tomorrow night!

1 comment:

Andi said...

HI Rachel!!! I love you pumpkin! You did a great job!!! I love you!

Aunt Andi