Well, this has not been a good week for Rachel. She threw up Monday night and just felt yucky on Tuesday. We thought we were done with it until tonight. We all went to a Christmas party hosted by the woman who coordinates the 1st and 2nd grade Sunday School classes that Matt and I teach. I had to leave early to get to another party, so I left Matt and Rachel there to continue visiting and eating for a while. Well, right before they left, Rachel threw up ALL over the kitchen floor - the same kitchen where all of the food was set out. Appetizing, huh? We know how to say a very colorful "Thank You" to our hostesses! Thankfully, Matt and Rachel were the only guests there at that time. Rachel felt pretty good after the throwing up was done and asked Matt if they could still go to the gym like they had planned. Matt told her, "No, because you might throw up in childcare". Rachel replied, "It's okay, Daddy, they have bathrooms there!". Of course, they came straight home. Please pray that Rachel can be done with this quick AND that Matt and I don't get it!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment